Sunday, May 22, 2005

...

If it was raining this evening like in afternoon, I had not gone to the rock show and i would not meet her on the way.
If I took the correct way instead of going on the wrong one, i had not met her on that way.
WHY!! I DONT WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN AT ALL!! !&@%#$%$()#&$@

So... afterall I reached the place where the show took place and it was the first time i saw my classmates in secondary school playing live in a rock show ( they have been playing together for at least 5 years in a band called "Small Fire" ). They play Nu-metal, the genre that is popular on MTV with such Linkin Park, Lim Bizkit, Korn... that's why they are not liked much among Hanoi rock fans which are conservative and prefer pure metal like Old School Thrash, Death, etc... But there is one thing they all know: Small Fire is really a good band. I felt shame watching them playing. I have done nothing and archived nothing when my youth slowly passing away... I suck!


Carpe diem

No comments: