Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I lost 1100S$ today...

... to travel agent ^^ . Victor and I went to travel agent at around 3pm to make payment for the tour to Korea. We're going to Korea on this Sunday - 24/4. The tour is for 8 days only but we are not going back together with them ( we'll stay back for a few days to explore Seoul ^^ ). So we'll be back at Singapore on 3/5. Anyone coming to see us off?
After leaving Fook Hai building at Chinatown, we headed to Lucky Plaza - Orchard Road for pool session. At Mamboo, Victor beated me after 14 games at 9/5 :( ... but after that we had dinner at Far East Plaza, I was recharged and defeated him later after 7 games at 5/2 :) . Kenny - Victor's college did not come to join us so we went off early.
Now, starting to prepare for the trip... finally can enjoy my holiday...

No comments: