Saturday, December 30, 2006

Watching Anathema live from Helsinki - Finnland!

What a special treat from Anathema! They are playing in Finnland and I'm here watching them  comfortably in my chair :-) . The gig is streaming live from Tavastia Club in Helsinki. I think i missed some songs cause I juz noticed a message from my friend a while ago. They have just played a new song, named "Angel walks among us", followed by a female-vocaled song. Now they are playing a different one, sound new too! Wow, this is amazing... gonna continue watching...12.01am now...

12.03: they are playing a cover song of Pink Floyd in album Dark side of the moon, can't recall the name now! ... oh no ... it's not from DSOTM, it's "Comfortably Numb"!! .... oh, i'm so numbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..................

But this is the end of the show! Wtf! So I missed a lot not only few songs :( .

Btw... "Happy New Year! Get drunk! Don't die" ( last words from Anathema vocalist :) .... haha...

Carpe diem



No comments: