Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Paradise Lost & Anathema @ Mean Fiddler - Londdon - 28/1/2006

I welcomed new lunar year in a darkest and doomiest show ever, with Anathema and Paradise Lost, 2 of big four of Doom metal played that night. Juz when Anathema started off, I knew it would be one of the most special moments in my life. They completely blew me away with unbelievable musicianship. In one second, I lost my mind and drifted away to somewhere far beyond. It was the first time to see my heroes performing. I'm wordless now! Photos time!!

Anathema

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Paradise Lost


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me & friend

Image hosting by Photobucket




Carpe diem

No comments: