Friday, October 07, 2005

Nothing much...

I have just finished 1 exercise today on Software System Components. Got only 40 marks :( I have abandoned Java for too long, man! Can't blame me about that, I tried my best...
Graeam was fucking drunk today! ( one of my flat mate, big and friendly ). He talked a lot, sitting on the sink and doing crazy things even though he is quite silent in nature. Alcohol makes u reveal your true self, or does it make u lose yourself? ... Food for thought :)
Going to play football tomorrow ^^ : Birmingham vs Aston ( friendly match ) . Erhhm, this is the match between Vietnamese students from that 2 universities, not an EPL match, lol...


Carpe diem

1 comment:

Jessica Klarkson said...

Here's a surefire way to stifle innovation
During the Grokster debate, we frequently heard those opposed to the content industry's position chant, "Don't stifle innovation!" Now that the Grokster decision has been handed down and innovation still ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!